Emergency Communication & Disaster Planning
To receive timely news updates from Northfield Hospital & Clinics during a health emergency such as a serious disease outbreak or a nearby incident involving mass casualties, visit www.northfieldhospital.org for news updates, follow Northfield Hospital & Clinics on Twitter or Facebook, or subscribe to our News feed.
The following links will give immediate access to the most recent information from:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Department of Homeland Security
- Minnesota ECHO (Emergency and Community Health Outreach):
Multi-language health, safety, civic engagement and emergency readiness communication.
- CodeReady: A Minnesota initiative created to help all Minnesotans be informed, organized and connected on emergency preparedness. Create your plan, build your kit and be prepared.