Northfield Home Care, a service of Northfield Hospital & Clinics, makes house calls. Our highly-trained staff can provide important medical services and personal care directly to you in your own home.
Whether you need nursing assessment, instruction, wound care, medication setup, therapy or assistance with personal care and meal preparation, Northfield Home Care can design a program that meets your specific needs.
Home Care Services
- Full nursing services provided by a team of registered nurses
Home Health Aides
- Personal Care
- Bathing/Hair Care/Home Exercise Program
- Respite or Short-Term Care by Arrangement
- Help with Daily Living Activities
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
Additional Services Brought to Your Home
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Swallowing Therapy
- Social Worker
- Lifeline, a personal emergency response system
Northfield Home Care is licensed by the State of Minnesota, certified by Medicare and Medical Assistance, and participates in a wide range of insurance plans. Our nurses, home health aides and homemakers are committed to providing quality care with a personal touch.
For more information, call 507-646-1457.