Sleep Center Checkout Instructions
- Readings from your sleep test will be sent to a sleep study physician to review and interpret. We cannot give you the results today.
- Please schedule a follow up appointment with the physician or practitioner who ordered your test. This follow up appointment should be scheduled for 2 weeks after your test, unless otherwise directed by your physician. During this follow up appointment the results of the test and treatment options will be discussed with you.
- If your physician / practitioner is not associated with the Allina Health Care system or Northfield Family Health Clinics, they need to call Health Information Services to retrieve your sleep study and the results.
- If you would also like to receive a copy of your study and results, you may call Health Information Services at 507-646-1182. You will need to sign a release form with your contact information on it. They will be available after 2 weeks.
- Please be sure to take all of your personal belongings with you when you leave the Sleep Center.
Thank you for choosing Northfield Hospital for your sleep study.