Women's Health Services
Women’s Health Center provides obstetrics and gynecologic care for women from early adulthood through menopause. We offer a full range of gynecologic procedures and surgeries.
Many of our services are listed below. Click on the links for more information. More information is also provided on our Gynecology and Obstetrics pages.
- Annual or routine gynecologic care
- Routine and high-risk pregnancy care from conception to postpartum
- Preconception counseling, especially for high-risk patients
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists for high-risk pregnancy
- Colposcopy and treatment of abnormal Pap smears
- Screening for and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
- Contraceptive counseling, including the Essure® procedure and minimally invasive options for surgical sterilization
- Evaluation and treatment of infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss
- Treatment and counseling for menopausal and perimenopausal symptoms
- Options for treatment of irregular or heavy periods
- Treatment of uterine fibroids, including minimally invasive and non-surgical treatment options
- Evaluation and treatment of pelvic pain