Meet Jessica Bohren, APRN, CNM
I believe in the midwifery philosophy of empowering and educating women so that they can make the best decisions regarding their health, pregnancy, labor and birth. I believe that pregnancy and birth are normal life processes, and work to provide evidence-based care that is high touch and low intervention. Before becoming a midwife, I worked for eight years as a labor and delivery nurse.
Gardening, crocheting, traveling. Spending time with my husband.
- Birth Control including Nexplanon and IUDs
College: University of Michigan, BA, Women’s Studies and Madonna University, BS, Nursing
Graduate School: University of Michigan, MS, Midwifery
- Board Certified, American Midwifery Certification Board
- C-EFM (certification in electronic fetal monitoring)
- CLC (certified lactation counselor)
- ALSO (Advanced life support for obstetrics)