Meet Janelle Dahl APRN, CNM
I believe in providing compassionate care that is evidence-based for all who seek my care in pregnancy, labor, birth, and beyond. As a midwife, I believe that pregnancy and labor are normal life processes, which I strive to support. I work with my patients to make sure they have the education and resources they need to feel empowered and make informed decisions. I strive to be an advocate for safe and equitable care. I had 10 years of experience as a labor and delivery nurse before I became a Nurse Midwife. I am looking forward to being a partner with you during your healthcare experience.
I like to do anything outdoors with my family. We enjoy hiking, mountain biking, skiing, camping, fishing, and hunting. I also love to travel and read.
- Birth Control including Nexplanon and IUDs
College: Luther College, BA, Biology; University of Jamestown, BA, Nursing
Graduate School: Frontier Nursing University, MS, Nurse-Midwifery
- Board Certified, American Midwifery Certification Board
- Fetal Heart Monitoring certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified
- Neonatal Resucitation certified
- Advanced Life Support for Obstetrics