Meet Dr. Nicole Dohm-Palmer
I see myself as a partner with my patients to optimize health, choose treatments for problems and promote healthy pregnancies for both moms and babies.
Cooking, baking, jogging, biking, swimming, reading, horseback riding and spending time with my family.
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- In-office procedures including ESSURE and Novasure
- Sub-urethral slings to treat urinary incontinence
College: Carleton College
Medical School: University of Minnesota
Residency: University of Michigan
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology