Meet Dr. Katya Ericson
Philosophy of Care
I consider it a great privilege to take care of my patients.
Biking, family activities, hiking, outdoors, and reading.
- Endocrine – thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal disorders
- Breast disease - evaluation and manageme
- Endoscopy - upper endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Gastrointestinal, colorectal and biliary disease
- Hernia surgery - open and laparoscopic
- Skin and soft tissue surgery (including melanoma and skin cancer)
- Venous disease - evaluation and treatment
Medical School: University of Minnesota
Residency: Hennepin County Medical Center
Certifications & Designations
- American Board of Surgery - General Surgery