Meet April Fitzloff, PA-C
Philosophy of Care
I believe in caring for the whole person rather than just treating symptoms and disease. I engage my patients in decisions so we can work together to accomplish the desired goal.
Spending time with my family, reading (if my twins boys allow it), hiking and skiing.
- Well woman care
- Contraceptive counseling and management
- Infertility evaluation
- Postpartum depression and anxiety
College: University of Minnesota - Duluth
Graduate School: Des Moines University, MS, Physician Assistant Studies
Certifications & Designations
- Board Certified, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistant in OB/Gyn, Member
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Affiliate Member
- American Association of Physician Assistants, Fellow
- Minnesota Association Physician Assistants, Fellow