Meet Patty Kark, RN, CN-BN
I believe nursing is about more than just treating a diagnosis; rather, it is focused on providing quality, individualized care to both the patients and their families. It involves caring for the whole person: their physical, emotional, spiritual, and educational needs, as well as taking into consideration social and cultural preferences. My goal is to provide comprehensive, compassionate care, and insure patients and their families feel comfortable, safe, cared for, and listened to.
I enjoy my faith, spending time with family and friends, singing/music ministry, reading, knitting and hiking.
- Infusion therapy
- Assisting patients through the process of breast cancer treatment
- Helping patients work through barriers to care
College: Riverland Community College, Austin MN, RN
- Minnesota Board of Nursing Registered Nursing Licensure
- Certified Breast Patient Navigator, National Consortium of Breast Centers
- Member of Oncology Nursing Society
- ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certificate