Have you been struggling to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight?
Northfield Hospital’s ReShape U! can help you do it! ReShape U! provides an affordable opportunity for education and support to help you change your eating habits and step out of the dieting/restricting mentality.
ReShape U! services include:
ReShape U! Weight Loss Series
This course consists of 10 one-hour sessions taught by our nutritionists and is for anyone desiring to lose weight. They will talk about food, food dynamics, proven strategies for weight control and provide weigh-ins for those who want them. The cost is $50.
Classes cover the following topics:
- Mindful eating
- Portion sizes
- Effect of fats, sugar, sodium, and fiber on your weight and health
- Navigating special occasions and holidays
- Exercise and hydration
- Addictive eating and the role that hormones play
Upcoming Weight Loss Series Sessions (Registration Now Open!)
- Mondays, September 10 - November 12, 5:30-6:30 PM at Farmington Clinic
- Wednesdays, September 12 - November 14, 10:00 -11:00 AM at Northfield Hospital (FREE child care provided by Northfield YMCA!)
- Thursdays, September 13 - November 15, 12:00-1:00 PM at Northfield Hospital
Call 507-646-1410 to register!
- Printable flyer with upcoming sessions
- Printable flyer for ReShape U! with child care provided by Northfield YMCA
ReShape U! Weight Loss Support Groups
Started at the request of graduates of the Weight Loss Series, support group meetings help keep the weight loss momentum going. Successes and challenges are shared and a topic is discussed at each meeting. Sessions are facilitated by one of our nutritionists and meet weekly. The cost is $75 for 3 months or $30 per month. Check with the Northfield Hospital reception desk for location or call 507-646-1410.
ReShape U! Nutrition Coaching
We often know what we “should” be doing to eat healthier and live better but we struggle to follow through. We will guide you through the process of achieving your nutrition and wellness goals. During the process, you and your coach, a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, will determine what changes you can make, discuss successes and challenges, and create goals that are stepping stones to overall better health and well-being.
We offer different coaching packages to meet your needs. The initial session is 1 hour and follow up sessions are 30 minutes. Cost is $80 for 3 sessions and $140 for 6 sessions.
Call 507-646-1410 to schedule your sessions.