Meet Dr. Gerard O'Halloran
Philosophy of Care
To take care of people like I would like my family to be treated. All of my surgery patients are given my direct cell phone number.
My wife Melissa is an obstetrician/gynecologist. We are busy with our son Bennett, daughter Mari, and our dog, Emmi.
- Nose and sinus problems
- Sinus headaches, migraine headaches
- Adult and pediatric sleep related breathing problems
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat problems
- Sinusitis (recurring or chronic sinus infections)
- Skin cancer on the head, face, ears, and neck
Medical School: Mayo Medical School
Residency: Mayo Clinic
Certifications & Designations
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Course Director for Primary Care Nose and Sinus Course at international Rhinologic Society meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Sinus headache presentation at International Rhinologic Society, Rome
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery presentation at International Rhinologic Society, Rome
- Author of “The Nose and Sinuses for Primary Care Physicians”
- Anatomy consultant for model of nose and sinuses – winner of six first place medical illustration/marketing awards