O’Halloran, Gerard, MD
Specialty:Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngologist) Sleep Medicine
ENT Clinic - Faribault
Philosophy of Care
Philosophy of Care:
To take care of people like I would like my family to be treated. All of my surgery patients are given my direct cell phone number.
Special Interests:• Nose and sinus problems • Sinus headaches, migraine headaches • Adult and pediatric sleep related breathing problems • Pediatric ear, nose and throat problems • Sinusitis (recurring or chronic sinus infections) • Skin cancer on the head, face, ears, and neck
Personal Interests:My wife Melissa is an obstetrician/gynecologist. We are busy with our son Bennett, daughter Mari, and our dog, Emmi.
Medical School: Mayo Medical School
Residency: Mayo Clinic
Certifications & Designations
Board Certifications and Professional Designations:
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Course Director for Primary Care Nose and Sinus Course at international Rhinologic Society meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Sinus headache presentation at International Rhinologic Society, Rome
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery presentation at International Rhinologic Society, Rome
- Author of “The Nose and Sinuses for Primary Care Physicians”
- Anatomy consultant for model of nose and sinuses – winner of six first place medical illustration/marketing awards