Include Always Patient & Family Advisory Council
A Patient Partnership Program
Thank you for your interest in shaping how Northfield Hospital + Clinics provides care. We recognize the benefit of patient and family involvement as we strive to improve the experiences and services at NH+C. We appreciate your willingness to share feedback about your experiences.
NH+C offers a patient partnership program called Include Always. In partnership with Minnesota Hospital Association’s Include Always program, participants help shape how NH+C provides care. Patients and families can participate in Include Always which will meet quarterly to identify topics of interest in building the partnership with NH+C staff members.
Questions & Answers
How are we meeting?
Due to COVID, we are not meeting in person. We will meet by WebEx conference until further notice.
What’s “in it for me” to participate?
This is an opportunity to have direct input in NH+C services and care delivery as well as share ideas for improvements.
How will I be contacted?
You may be contacted by your preferred method, either phone or email.
What is the Include Always time commitment?
For Include Always, you are asked to participate in a council meeting a minimum of four times annually.
What abilities or skills does an Include Always council member possess?
- Listens to differing opinions and shares different points of view
- Displays positive and supportive attitude toward improvement of NH+C
- Shares information and insight from their experiences
- Sees beyond their own personal experiences
- Collaborates with diverse individuals in a group setting
- Shows concern for more than one issue or agenda
- Respects the perspectives of others
- Speaks honestly and comfortably in a group
- Works well in close partnership with others
- Maintains confidentiality
How long is my Include Always commitment?
The minimum term is for 1 year. Since the role is completely voluntary, you may end your commitment at any time.
How do I Apply?
To be considered for Include Always, simply complete the Patient & Family Advisory Council Application and email it or mail it to:
Northfield Hospital & Clinics Patient Advocate
2000 North Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
Have any additional questions about the Northfield Hospital & Clinics Patient Partnership Program? Call 507-646-1509.