Include Always Patient & Family Advisory Council
A Patient Partnership Program
Thank you for your interest in shaping how Northfield Hospital + Clinics provides care. We recognize the benefit of patient and family involvement as we strive to improve the experiences and services at NH+C. We appreciate your willingness to share feedback about your experiences.
NH+C offers a patient partnership program called Include Always. In partnership with Minnesota Hospital Association’s Include Always program, participants help shape how NH+C provides care. Patients and families can participate in Include Always which will meet quarterly to identify topics of interest in building the partnership with NH+C staff members.
Questions & Answers
What’s “in it for me” to participate?
This is an opportunity to have direct input in NH+C services and care delivery as well as share ideas for improvements.
Will refreshments or meals be provided?
Refreshments, snacks or a light meal will be provided for in-person meetings.
How will I be contacted?
You may be contacted by your preferred method, either phone or email.
What is the Include Always time commitment?
For Include Always, you are asked to participate in a council meeting a minimum of four times annually.
What abilities or skills does an Include Always council member possess?
- Listens to differing opinions and shares different points of view
- Displays positive and supportive attitude toward improvement of NH+C
- Shares information and insight from their experiences
- Sees beyond their own personal experiences
- Collaborates with diverse individuals in a group setting
- Shows concern for more than one issue or agenda
- Respects the perspectives of others
- Speaks honestly and comfortably in a group
- Works well in close partnership with others
- Maintains confidentiality
How long is my Include Always commitment?
The minimum term is for 1 year. Since the role is completely voluntary, you may end your commitment at any time.
How do I Apply?
To be considered for Include Always, simply complete the Patient & Family Advisory Council Application and email it or mail it to:
Northfield Hospital & Clinics Patient Advocate
2000 North Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
Have any additional questions about the Northfield Hospital & Clinics Patient Partnership Program? Call 507-646-1509.