After your hospital stay you may find the following services to be helpful
After your hospital stay, you may find that you could use some extra help while you heal. Northfield Home Care, a service of Northfield Hospital & Clinics, is here to help. We offer a variety of services to help you around the house.
Services we offer:
- Medical treatment, such as intravenous (I.V.) medications
- Wound care,
- Evaluation of your medical status (e.g., blood pressure, glucose level, or medication setup and monitoring)
- Help with personal cares (such as bathing, foot care, or hair care),
- Help with light house cleaning or meal preparation,
- Help with errands or transportation to your doctor’s appointment or the hospital,
- Rehabilitation services
For more information about Home Care.
Who is eligible to receive Meals-On-Wheels?
1. Participants must live within the city limits of Northfield.
2. There must be space available in the program.
3. Participants must be referred by an authorized medical provider.
4. People who live at a site where meals are available are not eligible to receive Meals-On-Wheels.
Call the Dietary Department at Northfield Hospital, 507-646-1022. The person you speak with can register you for Meals-On-Wheels.
With Lifeline, one press of a small waterproof help-button activates your Lifeline system. In seconds, you’re in touch with a caring and highly trained Lifeline monitor, who talks to you to find out what kind of help you need.