Interpreter Services/Language Assistance
Bienvenidos a Northfield Hospital
Intérprete de español:
Interpreter Services Office
Interpreter services are available at no cost to all patients and families who are non-English speakers, or have visual or hearing impairments. Northfield Hospital & Clinics’ in-house Interpreter Services staff are Spanish interpreters. For other languages, including American Sign Language, interpreters from outside agencies, over-the-phone interpreting, and/or video-remote-interpreting are available.
Options for non-English language interpretation include:
- Certified Interpreter, using either a Northfield Hospital & Clinics staff interpreter (Spanish only) or an interpreter from an outside agency
- Over-the-Phone Interpreting is available 24/7 for any spoken language by using our dual-receiver Cyracom BluePhones or any phone
- Video-remote-interpreting is available 24/7 for many spoken languages and American Sign Language.
Interpreter Services Team
- Rachel Eckelman, Spanish Interpreter
- Sharisse Vargas, Spanish Interpreter
- Marj Evans-de-Carpio, Spanish Interpreter
- Carolina Gentry, Spanish Interpreter
- Liliana Trinidad Ramos, Spanish Interpreter