Helping You Recover - Rehabilitation Services and Sports Medicine
Recovering from medical conditions, injury or surgery can make the activities of daily life a challenge. We are here to help you recover and get back to the things you love. We provide therapy for people of all ages and our experienced and highly trained team of therapists and trainers will partner with you to guide you towards your goals. We specialize in the treatment of orthopedic, neurologic, and sports/work related injuries. We focus on injury prevention, recovery from injury or surgery, and restoration of maximum physical/cognitive health and functional communication. We use treatment strategies that specifically address the limitations you are facing in your daily life.
Rehabilitation Services offers two convenient locations in Northfield and Lakeville. We are the largest, most comprehensive physical, cognitive and speech rehabilitation services between the Twin Cities and Rochester.
Areas of Specialty
- BIG® & LOUD® Parkinson's therapy
- Cancer/Oncology rehabilitation
- Chronic pain
- Concussion rehabilitation
- Custom orthotics - splints/braces
- Fall prevention and training - Vestibular rehabilitation
- Geriatric care
- Hand Therapy
- Headaches and migraines
- Injury prevention
- Manual neck and back care
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Pelvic health
- Post-acute neurological therapy
- Recovery from injury, illness or surgery
- Running analysis
- Spine Care
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
- TMD/TMJ - Temporomandibular joint disorders
- Women’s Health
Billing information for Rehabilitation Services
Your out-of-pocket expenses for therapy are determined by your individual insurance policy. If you have questions about the cost of therapy, call your insurance company and tell them that the therapy is billed as a hospital (not a clinic/professional) outpatient service and ask:
- Whether Northfield Hospital is “in network?”
- Whether therapy is a covered service under your policy?
- What your deductible amount is?
- What your co-pay amount is?
- What your coinsurance amount will be?
- What your yearly maximum out of pocket amount is?
Northfield Hospital & Clinics will submit charges for the services you receive to your insurance company. Your insurance company will determine how much of the bill you will pay and how much they will pay. Once that is determined, you will receive a bill from Northfield Hospital & Clinics for the amount you owe. If you have additional questions about your therapy bill, call 507-646-1000 and ask to speak to a representative in Patient Financial Services.