MyHealth Info Information
Already have an account?
Need to setup an account?
- Call 866-465-9005.
- Self-Enroll - You will need your date of birth and email address in order to enroll. In order to set up an account, you need to be a patient with Northfield Hospital + Clinics and have an email in your account. If you do not have an email in your account, call to enroll.
- You can also print off and complete the MyHealth Info sign-up form (pdf) and turn it in at a clinic or the hospital front desk.
MyHealth Info gives you private, secure access to your health and billing information any time plus useful tools to help you better manage your health.
You’ll be able to:
- Quickly view, request or cancel appointments
- Send secure messages to your provider
- Request a prescription refill
- View medical records
- View results at the same time as your provider
- Review billing information and pay your bills on-line
- View immunization records and medication list
- Access medical problems list and allergy information
- Update personal information
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to access your health information via a health application of your choice, please call 866-465-9005.
Not all providers will be able to receive a message through secure messaging. If the provider you are trying to send a message to is not listed, please call your provider’s office.
Most routine clinic appointments can be scheduled through MyHealth Info. If you have special circumstances that require more care coordination, please call your clinic directly.
Yes, once inside MyHealth Info, click on the Billing button. Click on the account you wish to pay. Then click on the Make a Payment button to the right of your bill. If you have both hospital and clinic bills, you will need to pay each separately.
To pay a bill for someone other than yourself:
If you have access to their account:
- Click on the Change Person link/button at the top. Then pick the person you wish to pay for.
If you don’t have access to their account:
- To request access to someone else’s account, please fill out the appropriate form.
- MyHealth Sign Up Form (pdf)
- MyHealth Sign Up Form for Parent/Guardian (pdf)
- MyHealth Sign Up Form for Adult Proxy/Legal Custodian (pdf)
Please note: You will not be able to pay your children’s bills on-line once they turn 13 due to federal and state privacy and confidentiality laws. To pay your children’s bill, call 507-646-1399 or 866-465-9005.
All of the information comes from your Northfield Hospital + Clinics electronic health record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
Yes, you can view your lab results at the same time as your provider.
Understanding Your Results
Viewing test results can be confusing and sometimes hard to understand, especially if the result is unexpected. If you have questions about your health information, please call your clinic/provider or discuss your questions with your provider at your next visit.
You can get a new password by clicking on the “Forgot password” link on the MyHealth Info welcome page. You will be prompted to enter your Logon ID and email address. You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
If you have questions, please contact MyHealth Info Services Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 866-465-9005 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you forget your Logon ID, please contact MyHealth Info Services Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 866-465-9005 or via email email@example.com.
If you are having technical problems, please call MyHealth Info Services at 866-465-9005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. MyHealth Info help is available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please Note: If you have any questions about your health information, please call your clinic/provider or discuss your questions with your provider at your next visit.
For your security, your patient access code expires after 30 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it. If you need a new patient access code, please contact Health Information Services at 866-465-9005.
MyHealth Info is a secure Internet site, which means your information is protected and always safe. MyHealth Info access is permitted only to authorized users that have been verified through an activation process. Members have a unique username and password that is known only to them.
Yes, Click on Shared Access and it will take you through the process of setting someone up.
If your child is between the ages of 0 - 12, complete the Parent/Guardian form (pdf) and submit it using the address or fax number on the form. Parents will only have access to their child's information on-line until the age of 13 due to federal and state privacy laws.
Yes, access is given to court appointed legal guardians. In order to have access granted, you will need to provide a copy of the court order that grants the legal guardian access to the patient’s medical record. Attach a copy of the court document to the Legal Custodian sign-up form (pdf) and return to the address on the form.