This recipe for Greek yogurt dill dip is a higher protein, lower fat alternative to typical ranch dips. Try it with your favorite fresh veggies!
- 1/2 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon distilled vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- In a small bowl, blend all of the ingredients together. Serve with fresh vegetables such as carrots, celery, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, cherry tomatoes, and green onions.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons, Calories: 45, Total fat: 3 grams, saturated fat: 0.9 grams, sodium: 168 mg, total carbohydrate: 2.9 grams, fiber: 0 grams, sugar: 1.4 grams protein: 2.1 grams