This Greek Salad with Couscous recipe is a satisfying side dish that combines vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats in one dish!
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 6 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup large-pearl whole wheat couscous
- Cook the couscous according to package directions.
- Mix the vegetables, olive oil, vinegar and feta cheese.
- Drain the couscous and add to the veggies/dressing
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving.
Yields 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup: 281 calories, 25 grams carbohydrate, 18 grams fat, 6 grams protein, 200 mg sodium, 2 grams fiber