These roasted green beans are fresh green beans coated with olive oil and tossed with almonds. A super simple and delicious side dish!
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange the green beans in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the green beans.Place the pan in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until green beans are tender and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds and salt and pepper, then serve.
**To prepare your green beans for the oven give them a good wash, then remove and discard the stem ends from the fresh green beans by snapping them off with your fingers. You can also line them up, then cut the stems off all at once.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1/2 cup, calories: 90, total fat: 5 grams, saturated fat: 1 g, cholesterol: 0 mg, sodium: 212 mg, total carbs: 8, fiber: 3 g, sugar: 3 g, protein: 3 g