Include Always - Patient & Family Advisory Council
Thank you for your interest in shaping how Northfield Hospital + Clinics provides care. We recognize the benefit of patient and family involvement as we strive to improve the experiences and services at Northfield Hospital + Clinics. We appreciate your willingness to share feedback about your experiences.
Northfield Hospital + Clinics offers a patient partnership program called Include Always. In partnership with Minnesota Hospital Association’s Include Always program, participants help shape how Northfield Hospital + Clinics provides care. Patients and families can participate in Include Always which will meet quarterly to identify topics of interest in building the partnership with Northfield Hospital + Clinics staff members.
To be considered for Include Always, simply complete the Patient & Family Advisory Council application and return it to the Northfield Hospital Patient Advocate.
Northfield Hospital + Clinics Patient Advocate
2000 North Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
Have any additional questions about the Northfield Hospital + Clinics Patient Partnership Program? Call 507-646-1509.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s “in it for me” to participate?
This is an opportunity to have direct input in Northfield Hospital & Clinics services and care delivery as well as share ideas for improvements
Will refreshments or meals be provided?
Refreshments, snacks or a light meal will be provided for in-person meetings.
How will I be contacted?
You may be contacted by your preferred method, either phone or email.
What is the Include Always time commitment?
For Include Always, you are asked to participate in a council meeting a minimum of four times annually.
What abilities or skills does an Include Always council member possess?
- Listens to differing opinions and shares different points of view.
- Displays positive and supportive attitude toward improvement of Northfield Hospital + Clinics.
- Shares information and insight from their experiences.
- Sees beyond their own personal experiences.
- Collaborates with diverse individuals in a group setting.
- Shows concern for more than one issue or agenda.
- Respects the perspectives of others.
- Speaks honestly and comfortably in a group.
- Works well in close partnership with others.
- Maintains confidentiality.
How long is my Include Always commitment?
The term is a minimum of 1 year with a term maximum of 3 years. Since the role is completely voluntary, you may end your commitment at any time.