Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support ACLS Initial and Renewal Courses: This American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support course results in the renewal or initial certification (ACLS). All renewal courses are recommended to be completed before the end of the expiration month listed on your current certification card, however, we will accept expiration dates 6 months lapsed or less into our renewal classes. Students presenting for a renewal course must provide their current ACLS card at the beginning of the first class day.
ACLS HeartCode Blended eLearning Courses:
This AHA ACLS blended eLearning course consists of two steps:
1. Complete the Online ACLS HeartCode Course and print the completion certificate. Fees for the online course are paid directly to AHA.
2. Schedule and complete the in-person Skills Session with our instructors. Skills sessions can be scheduled throughout the day, 7 days a week.
Upcoming 2019-2020 Classroom Courses:
- Initial Courses
- September 10th and 11th, 2019
- January 7th and 8th, 2020
- May 12th and 13th, 2020
- September 8th and 9th, 2020
- Renewal Courses
- September 11th, 2019
- November 13th, 2019
- January 8th, 2020
- February 12th, 2020
- April 8th, 2020
- May 13th, 2020
- August 12th, 2020
- September 9th, 2020
- November 11th, 2020
Tuition Includes rented course book, eCard and required online pre-test:
Or call 507-646-6551