EHR progress + details on MyHealth Info
We’re updating our Electronic Health Records system. We’re making progress.
Your past medical records are accessible from our new EHR system. Your provider and care team can access your medical records while caring for you.
How to view your current medical records through MyHealth Info.
Health records since June 28, 2022 are available on MyHealth Info.
How to view your past medical records through the HISTORICAl portal.
1. Go to the HISTORICAL portal on northfieldhospital.org
Click on Patient Login at the top of the screen.
Then select Historical Portal from the drop-down list.
You can do this on your computer, tablet or phone. (Go to the website; don’t use the phone app.)
2. Log in. You will need your old log-in and password. (It may be the same one you’re using for new MyHealth Info.) If you forgot your log-in or password, there is a link to recover it.
3. View records from before June 28: Results / Reports / Visit History
4. If you wish. Print or take a screen shot if you want to keep a copy somewhere else. Your past records will remain accessible through the HISTORICAL portal. You can view them there anytime.
If you need help, contact Medical Records:
866-465-9005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to print a copy of the directions.
Trouble logging into MyHealth Info
Having trouble logging into MyHealth Info?
- You may need to clear your browser’s cache and re-enter your log-in information.
- It also might help to reset your password.
Request Medical Records
If you need paper copies of your NH+C medical records for yourself or you need to send your medical records to another health care facility, please request past records through our Medical Records system.
Making or requesting appointments
You can make or request appointments for many different appointment types. Once you've made an appointment you can verify that is has been made by clicking on the Appointments button. Please don't call to schedule an appointment if you have already schedule one through MyHealth Info.
It may take longer to refill your medication. We are currently managing a high volume of medication refills.
Please request your refills from your pharmacy at least 7 days before your current supply is finished (10 days for mail order pharmacies).
If you are running low on your medication and need it refilled urgently, please send a message through MyHealth Info. It’s the quickest way to reach us.
Not a MyHealth Info user? Create your account anytime.
Communicating with your provider
Our providers and staff are working hard as we update our Electronic Health Records system.
If you’re a MyHealth Info user, you can send messages to your provider via MyHealth Info.
It’s the quickest way to get a message to your provider, and get answers to your questions.
Not a MyHealth Info user? You can create your own account anytime.