We’re proud to offer Cancer Rehabilitation therapy for people with cancer and cancer survivors.
Our team of specially trained physical, occupational and speech therapists work with you to improve overall physical well-being and quality of life. We can help with all types of cancer and at all stages – because the side effects of cancer and its treatment can linger long after the cancer is in remission.
Therapy can help you:
- Increase strength, endurance and range of motion
- Improve walking, balance and dizziness
- Make daily living and caring for yourself easier
- Improve memory, attention and problem-solving
- Decrease pain and nerve discomfort
- Learn ways to conserve energy
- Improve speech or swallowing problems
- Reduce side effects
- Improve mood
- Improve sleep
- Decrease anxiety
Cancer Rehabilitation is available in our Northfield and Lakeville clinics. Talk with your oncology team or primary care provider for a referral to start therapy.