Your health needs don’t stop because of COVID-19. Northfield Hospital + Clinics doesn’t stop, either.
We are caring for essential health needs during the pandemic. With systemwide precautions in all our locations – plus Video Visits – we can care for you safely.
Sudden events like heart attack or stroke: For urgent and emergency situations, the Emergency Department is always open.
For life-threatening emergencies, call 911.
The Emergency Department has safety precautions in place for COVID-19 care. Patients who need other kinds of care are treated separately, away from people who may be contagious. This way, we can treat all patients in the safest, most effective setting possible for each. EMS follows safety precautions too, caring for all patients as safely as possible.
Urgent and emergency surgery is available 24/7 with our highly skilled surgical team.
Come to the Emergency Department or call 911 for:
- Chest pain or trouble breathing
- Pain in the arm or jaw
- Weakness/numbness on one side
- Slurred speech
- Fainting/change in mental state
- Serious burns
- Head or eye injury
- Coughing or throwing up blood
- Broken bones and dislocated joints
- Severe cuts that may require stitches
- Deep wounds
- Severe allergic reactions
- High fever with headache and stiff neck
- Poisoning or overdose of drug or alcohol
- Suicidal thoughts
Take care of your health. We’re here when you need us.