Links to supportive information and resources in various communities.
- Mental Health Resources
- Physical Needs Resources (food, housing, financial assistance)
- HealthFinders Coronavirus info in Spanish and Somali - https://healthfindersmn.org/coronavirus/(link is external)
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) - https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - https://www.cdc.gov
- Dakota County Public Health has launched a COVID-19 hotline to answer questions residents have about coronavirus. Call 952-891-7834 Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Rice County Resources - https://www.co.rice.mn.us/495/Hotlines-and-Other-Resources(link is external)