This lighter buffalo chicken dip is a healthier version of the old tailgater's favorite.
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ¼ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup buffalo flavored hot sauce
- ¼ cup ranch flavored salad dressing
- ¼ cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Green onions for optional garnish
- Serve with: celery, carrots, bell pepper slices, whole grain chips, whole grain pita bread. •
1) Combine all ingredients into an oven-safe baking dish
2) Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until warmed
3) Garnish with green onions if desired
4) Serve with sliced vegetables, whole grain chips, etc. as suggested above. Makes six ¼ cup servings.
Lighter Buffalo Chicken Dip Nutrition Facts - Serving size: 1/4 cup, calories: 108, total fat: 4.5 grams, saturated fat: 1.5 g
Original Buffalo Chicken Dip Nutrition Facts - Serving size: 1/4 cup, calories: 182, total fat: 14.8 grams, saturated fat: 6 g
Recipe adapted from https://www.franksredhot.com/recipes/franks-redhot-buffalo-chicken-dip